Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help Medquist New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Health Issues

Serving Over 20,000 US Medical Transcriptionists


Posted By: ALH on 2008-01-09
In Reply to:

Subject: pandiverticulosis


There was pandiverticulosis with a majority of the polyps seen in the descending colon.  However, there was moderate diverticular disease in the ascending colon as well. 

I do not see that this is a word.  Can anyone else verify that this is a word?  I know that is what she is saying, but spellcheck is saying WRONG!! lol

Complete Discussion Below: marks the location of current message within thread

The messages you are viewing are archived/old.
To view latest messages and participate in discussions, select the boards given in left menu

Other related messages found in our database

Subject: Pandiverticulosis:

I cannot find this in a reliable source.  Can anyone tell me if it is pan diverticulosis or pandiverticulosis?


Pandiverticulosis or pan diverticulosis?
Subject: Pandiverticulosis or pan diverticulosis?