Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help Medquist New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Health Issues

Serving Over 20,000 US Medical Transcriptionists


Posted By: not sure of that other nm on 2005-10-25
In Reply to: subsonometer or subcentemeter - help, lost


Complete Discussion Below: marks the location of current message within thread

The messages you are viewing are archived/old.
To view latest messages and participate in discussions, select the boards given in left menu

Other related messages found in our database

I have no idea what the other word is that you spelled. You must go back and listen to it, and refer to your radiology word book for similar sounding words. Kamachium[sp] is not a medical term relating to the kidney. Since I can't listen to the context (other words surrounding your misspelled word), I can't even think of a similar sounding word that it could be. Always listen over and over when testing on unfamiliar terms and then refer to your stedman's.